Contact us at 414-383-8800 to schedule a consultation
128 W. Mineral St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204

Family-Based Immigration Petitions

Family Based Immigration PetitionsIf you are a United States citizen, you are eligible for your spouse, children, parents and brothers and sisters to come to the United States to live permanently.

If you are a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States, you are eligible to apply for your spouse or children to come to the United States to live permanently.

We can help you file the proper paperwork to make sure that your application is handled timely and without any glitches.  Should a problem arise, our team is prepared to handle it promptly and efficiently to make sure your family member will become a Lawful Permanent Resident as soon as possible.  With us, you will know what to expect each step of the way because we are always available to answer questions and clear up confusion.  Client satisfaction is our passion.

To schedule an initial consultation with Attorney Maria Ryan, click here.