Contact us at 414-383-8800 to schedule a consultation
128 W. Mineral St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204

Certificate of Citizenship or Passport Applications

If your parents or grandparents were Citizens of the United States, you may already be a citizen!  Call our office for a consult to see if you are already a citizen.  If we can make a valid legal argument that you already are a U.S. citizen, we can then decide whether to file for a Certificate of Citizenship or to file directly for your U.S. passport.

To schedule an initial consultation with Attorney Maria Ryan, click here.