Contact us at 414-383-8800 to schedule a consultation
128 W. Mineral St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204

Consular Processing

Consular ProcessingIf your relative is not eligible for adjustment of status in the United States, you still have the option to process the family-based petition at a U.S. consulate in your home country. You may need a waiver at the time of consular processing. Please call us for a consult before you send your relative to your home country or to the interview at the consulate for consular processing.

To schedule an initial consultation with Attorney Maria Ryan, click here.