Contact us at 414-383-8800 to schedule a consultation
128 W. Mineral St.
Milwaukee, WI 53204

U Visa

U Visa Application - Immigration LawIf you have been the victim of a qualifying crime, our firm can help you and your family members, including your parents, children and siblings, obtain a U visa, which is a pathway to Lawful Permanent Residency, and then to citizenship in the United States.

To qualify for a U visa, you have to show that you were the victim of qualifying crime and that you helped the police and district attorney in gathering evidence and prosecuting the perpetrator of that crime.

Some of the qualifying crimes for a U visa include:

  • domestic violence
  • kidnapping
  • rape
  • murder
  • sexual abuse
  • or other violent crimes

It is imperative that you help the police and district attorney’s office as much as possible to bring charges against the person who committed the crime.  If you have been the victim of a crime and you think you could qualify for a U visa, call our office as soon as possible so that we can guide you in taking all the necessary steps to make sure that you will qualify for a U visa.

U VISA RESOURCE: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

To schedule an initial consultation with Attorney Maria Ryan, click here.